If you're interested in donating used clothing to Red Gypsy Bohemian, use the contact form below to send us an email. We'll get back to you with instructions on how to ship.
Don't forget to include your email in the package! We'll send you the equivalent of your shipping costs in the form of a discount code for use toward any product on the site!
Items we accept:
- Most lightweight shirts, pants, skirts or dresses. Fabric must be lightweight enough to use in the sewing process.
- Our favorite fabrics to work with are men's button shirts and nursing scrubs.
- Cotton, polyester and blends are easiest to work with.
- Clean sheets and pillowcases work great. Especially those with colorful patterns.
- Unused, second hand or vintage fabric stashes are also welcomed (accompanied by an excited giggle).
- The more bold, crazy and colorful the pattern, the more fun it is to incorporate into mats or a rug.
Items we don't accept:
- Non-clothing items such as shoes, handbags, hats or scarves
- No baby clothes, as there's not enough fabric in those tiny little adorable clothes
- No thick materials such as demin, leather, fleece, felt, sweatshirts or jackets
- No blankets or comforters
- No knit or crocheted items